Fry Mix for Onion Rings & Fish - Net Weight 22 oz
B's Original Fry Mix from the Walla Walla Sweet Onion Festival is now available!
Net Weight 23 oz
Package comes with recipe.
B's Gourmet Onion Rings
2 1/4 c. B's Fry Mix
1 can ginger ale or beer (12 oz.)
*3-4 medium Sweet Onions
1. Preheat a deep fryer to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the onions into rings and separate the rings from each other.
3. Combine B's Fry Mix and ginger ale (or beer) in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
4. Individually dip each onion ring into the batter (a couple of skewers works great for this) and drop into the deep fryer.
5. Fry until golden brown, usually 2-3 minutes.
*Use B's Fry Mix to fry up all your favorite foods like halibut, dill pickles, and mozzarella sticks. The possibilities are endless!
**Warning: use longer fry times with raw meats and always cook meats to the appropriate temperatures.